Translate

Thursday, February 06, 2014

Holy: Celebrating Its Definition being Viewed 40,000 Times!

I believe it is a good time to celebrate the visiting of this blog 40,000 times plus.  When I began this effort, I received a lot of help from a pastor friend, Jeremiah Fyffe.  He allowed me to learn what Google and other search engines are looking for, so that my blog would not get lost in the search. 

I am extremely grateful to him, because this blog has continued to be at or near the very top of the search engines entries, when people enter the words "definition of holy".  I want to also celebrate the fact that this now means that 40,000 times people have taken time out of their day to read my humble thoughts.  I feel very fortunate to see this even further benefit from one fellow pastor's sage comments. 

I also want to re-commit myself to continuing to writing much more and producing better quality entries to read.  I know on one level that I am getting better, but I do wish I had more time to add diagrams and pictures to make my entries even clearer and  more interesting. 

A big "thank you" goes out to Jeremiah (and other helpers) and to all who have spent part of the their life reading what I have to say.  Your time is precious, so hope you feel you have spent your time wisely.

In Christ,

Jon

P. S. I want you to know that the definition of holy that I propose is that it is "moral wholeness", but check out my other entries for what I do with "set apart" and "pure".  You might find my treatment to be a new insight for you and very viable in terms of solid scholarship.  Thank you again. 

No comments: