Translate

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Holy: Understanding Better Where I am in Studying This Key Word

I want at this point to give all of my readers a better idea of who I am.  The internet provides unmatched ability to give you a better sense of who I am personally without my having to travel to where you are today.  So today I am providing to you a video to watch that sums up where my project on the definition of holy is and where it is going. 

Here it is (simply click on the link below):


http://youtu.be/BV0p9aJs_QU


I hope viewing the video gave you a little more personal insight into who I am and that it also communicates where I am in the process of studying the meaning of holy in the Biblical text.  My goal from my studies is to be qualified to also teach on the subject from the Biblical text.  Remember from what I said in the video that being a knower is not the same as being a teacher or vice versa.  It takes both. 

If you have insights, questions, or comments; then feel free to respond to this blog entry and my video.  It is my humble wish that this entry is an encouragement to all who need it.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Jon

No comments: