Translate

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Holiness is Wholeness: According to What is Needed Right Now!

I can't say it better than Martin Luther why holiness is wholeness matters so much at the present time. He once said:

If I profess with the loudest voice and clearest exposition every portion of the
truth of God except precisely that little point that the world and the devil are
at that moment attacking, I am not confessing Christ, however boldly I may be
professing Christ. Where the battle rages fiercely is where the loyalty of the
soldier is proved, and to be steady on all the battlefield besides is merely flight
and disgrace, if he flinches at that point.

I am concerned that the church is doing many needed things well without doing the one thing needful. Please pray that holiness is wholeness is seen as the major emphasis needed. May God bless those who follow Him.


In Christ,

Pastor Jon

No comments: